PROCEDURES FOR PAYMENT AND REGISTRATION FOR POST UTME SCREENING
» Pay a non-refundable screening fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2, 000.00) only, through any of the following channels:
HOW TO MAKE PAYMENT
• Visit any bank branch
• Present your payment or RRR Generated to the Teller (over the counter) and say you want to pay to PLATEAU STATE UNIVERSITY under PLATEAU STATE GOVERNMENT via the Remita Platform
• Log into your bank’s internet banking site
• Click “Remita Payment”
• Select “Plateau State Government”
• Enter the MDA (i.ePlateau State University, Bokkos) to pay
• Select type of service: 12020619-SALES OF ADMISSION/APPLICATION FORMS/CARD.
• Enter other payment details as required to complete your payment
Remita Collection Platform (RRR Generation)
• Go to www.remita.net
• Click on “PAY STATE GOVERNMENT AND AGENCIES”
• Select Plateau State University
• Select Service Type:12020619-SALES OF ADMISSION/APPLICATION FORMS/CARD.
• Enter “NA” for Admission/Matric Number
• Enter PAYMENT FOR POST UTME/DE SCREENING for “Description”
• Click on proceed to payment (RRR is then generated)
• Select on proceed to electronic payment channels (Cards, Internet Banking, Mobile Wallet, POS e.t.c.) to complete your payment.
» Come to Bursary Department, Plateau State University, Bokkos for confirmation of payment.
» Go back to the portal on PLASU website and login to continue registration.
» Insert 5 O’Level grades and examination body.
» Save and Print.
New Applicant? Get Started
Application for Remedial Program is not active!
Application for Post Graduate Program is not active!